Sunday, April 27, 2008

The plan - get organized

Now for a plan…


Tomorrow I am sending a letter to my command and telling them all there is to tell. The entire back story and what I plan to do next. NO Matter what, this you must do.

Do not be angry or disrespectful; let them know the whole story and what your next step will be.

The reason for this is two fold;

1. If you do this you have proof you have given your command a chance to fix it, even if they can't fix it, you have given them that chance.

Remember, we have to follow all the rules. So, we must know how to work within the rules.

2. If this gets to the Congressional Levels - the very first question will be "did you given the lower levels a chance to fix the problem?" This will be your proof that you did give everyone a chance.

I am not trying to hide secrets. I am trying to fix my future. This needs to be how you operate. You do not have to put everything out in the open, but you do have to let your command know the steps you are about to take.

When I am finished with my letter I will post it and you can use it.
If you are already out of the military, use you civilian chain before going to congress.

First ask for your medical records from St Louis. I will post that link soon.
Then go back to my other entry named – “How to fix your situation - see civilian Doctors” and get all the medical proof you can find. Then start "knocking" on doors.
GO to your city council, then your local representative, then ask them where to go from there, and continue to climb the chain until you get an answer. Give each chain at least 7 business days to do their work before going to the next step. Remember, not feeling lonely because you are not the only one, also means - You are not the only one. Let each person in each step do their best. If they can't help you, thank them and move on.

I don't have all the answers, but I will gladly help you find them.


Thank you.

Good Luck and God Bless!

No comments: